Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Letter to Yourself?

A friend of mine apparently writes herself a letter every new year. It usually contains a list of things she'd like to do. She recently found the list she made for 2010, without actually trying to do so, she accomplished everything on her list. The last thing on her list was to find herself. I can't even comprehend that. Finding myself? How does one do that? How can I find someone so lost? I admire her, I have for years but each day I see her succeed I admire her more. Sometimes when I see someone is accomplishing things I get a little jealous (I can admit that) but not this friend. When she accomplishes things I admire her even more. The only thing I have to be "jealous" of her about is that I wish I could be more like her. She's kinda my hero. I would like to find myself and accomplish things like she has. I would like to control my life like she has hers rather than let it control me. What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment