Sunday, September 26, 2010

One Month To Better Day 3

I know I made of list of things I want to accomplish in the next month, but I don't know if I can succeed in doing all those things.  Each day gets harder and harder not easier and easier.  I wanted to call psychiatrists but I started having panic attacks and now all I want is to just make it through the day (just one day) without a panic attack.  Well I want more than just that but it'd be nice to be able to make the phone call I need to make to get the right meds.  Forget my health right now, that's hopeless, I know it's not helping my cause and may be helping to drive me nuts, but right now that's not number 1 on my list of things.  It would be nice though to be free of that.  I'm afraid of the shell of the person I've become. 

I miss laughing.  I miss enjoying life all the time.  I miss feeling free of useless concerns and angst.  I miss Ellie, the good one.  How much longer til I find her?

I HATE being bi-polar!  Have I mentioned that recently?  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment